(1) Leave home well in time, so that you won’t have to run to catch the bus.
At the bus stand, always follow the queue. Board the bus only after it has come to a halt, without rushing in or pushing others.
(2) While in the bus, shouting or making a noise is definitely bad manners. Such behavior can also distract the driver.
(3) Do not board or alight at a bus stop other than the one decided by the school. Never board and alight at a red light crossing or unauthorized bus stop.
(4) Always hold onto the handrail if standing in a moving bus, especially on sharp turns.
(5) Do not sit, stand or travel on the footboard of the bus.
(6) Do not put any part of your body outside a moving or stationary bus.
(7) Always adhere to the bus safety rules.