1. Always wear a helmet.
2. Never stop abruptly in traffic. Move to the left and slow down.
3. Adhere to traffic signals, boards and signs.
4. While driving, always carry your driving license and important documents such as your vehicle registration certificate, insurance certificate, road tax & P.U.C. certificate.
5. Avoid using the cell phone while driving. If it is an urgent need, move to the left, halt and make the call.
6. Do not ride at high speeds. Losing control, your life may be at stake.
7. Never drink and drive.
8. Use your lights while riding at night.
9. Do not ride or wheel your vehicle on the footpath.